Here we are again experimenting with different kinds of stuff and in its course, we have a realised that if something is good then it is worth doing again!
These are going to be short posts with the calibre of great entertainment.
So behold these amazing facts and try hard to hold on to your socks!
1. Queen Elizabeth II actually employs someone to wear her shoe before she does to ensure that they are comfortable.
2. There’s a lake in western Australia called Lake Hillier that has water that is naturally pink.
3. One of the oldest creatures to live on the earth was a giant tortoise named Adwaita from India. It was 255 years old when it passed away in 2006!
4. Carmen Dell’Orefice is the world’s oldest working model. After starting modelling at the age of 15 she is still an active model to this day at the age of 85.
5. In order to be a London black-cab driver on is expected to know 25000 roads and about 50000 points of interest in order to pass the test called The Knowledge.
And here’s the extra one!
6. These are the beautiful Tulip fields of Netherlands.
These were the five facts and they definitely knocked my socks off when I came across them!
Hope you guys enjoyed a lot and had fun reading those facts!
I would highly appreciate it if you share it with someone who might be interested.
Comment below which of these facts knocked your socks off!
P.S. : Most of these facts have been encountered by me in course of reading this book of my all time favourite YouTuber Matthew Santoro‘s recently released book:
It’s great to read folks! Check out surely!