Yayyy!! Thank you a lot Cosmic Explorer for nominating us for this wonderful and beautiful award. Chronologically, this is our first award nomination as her comment to inform us about this award went into spam and I noticed it later. We were actually very busy so took all this time to do this post.
Again thank you Vibes of a Calcuttan for nominating us for this beautiful and inspiring award! She is an amazing blogger from Kolkata which is our homeplace too ( though I, Madhumita stay at Howrah ) .
These are two really wonderful blogs with some amazing content you all will enjoy reading. Do check these blogs!
The rules of the Real Neat Blog Award written by the creator of this award are as follows
(Feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time or if you don’t accept awards)
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
And here are my answers
Questions by Cosmic Explorer
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
2. What is your favourite sport?
Rohit: Well I am an enthusiastic fan of most of the sports but Cricket and baseball are two sports which give me the thrill just to watch!
3.What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
Madhumita: the Special moment so far has to be that moment when I came to know that both I and my better half got a job together in the same Company.
Rohit: Well when I got the news that I’ve been selected and told my parents and grandparents about it. Especially when I told my grandfather!
Ahhh… that moment of euphoria! 🙂
4. What is your favourite quote?
” If you don’t ask, the answer will always be no.” -Unknown.
This is one quote which has inspired me a lot. Being an introvert, I was earlier scared of asking for anything in fear of getting a negative answer. But this quote made me keep all my fears aside.
Rohit: “That knowing is better than wondering. That waking is better than sleeping. And that even the biggest failure, even the worst most intractable mistake, beats the hell out of not trying.” – Benjamine Franklin.
5.What was your favourite class when still at school?
Madhumita: My favourite class when still in school has to be Sanskrit. Lalima ma’am taught us that subject. She was a strict teacher abut taught us everything in a very friendly way. I miss her classes after passing school.
Rohit: My high school years were awesome!
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Madhumita: Well, I had wished to learn Criminal Psychology from always and still wish to do so.
Rohit: Writing different experimental pieces of English!
7.What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Madhumita: I have played the Harmonium and still can play it but need a bit practice. I used to play it and sing simultaneously which is very common over here.
Questions by Vibes of a Calcuttan
1. What is the most memorable day in your life? You can even name a few.
Rohit: Well when I got the news that I’ve been selected for the job and told my parents and grandparents about it. Especially when I told my grandfather!
Ahhh… that moment of euphoria! 🙂
2. Have you ever done something completely mad and crazy?
Madhumita: Yes. I once leaked the tyre of the bike of one of my senior in school on whom I had a crush on. :p It was fun.
3. Which book/movie/play had the most effect on you?
Madhumita: I don’t remember the name but the movie showed a lot about poverty in India and for the first time I felt that I have actually done nothing for my country till now and decided soon that I will be joining an NGO in future.
Rohit: The play: Les Misérables by Victor Hugo.
The movie: Pursuit of Happiness
The book: The Husband by Dean Koontz
4. What is your nickname?
Neha and Bunty. You guess whose nickname is which one! 😛 It’s easy!
5. If there was one thing you could do before the world ended, what was it?
Rohit: Well I would finish my favourite novel first and then spend the rest of my time star gazing on my telescope.
6. Who is your hero, both fictional and non-fictional?
Madhumita: My Mom. She has inspired me a lot. She manages her schoolwork as she is a teacher and also household chores such as cooking. The way she manages everything amazes me daily. She is a kind inside and strict outside. I have never seen her saying “no” to anyone who has asked for her help except me. :p She is an amazing personality and I wish to be like her in the future.
Rohit: Non-fictional: My mother.
Fictional: Steve Jobs.
7. Are you the quiet reserved type or just the opposite?
We both are totally reserved type.
Now comes the nominees!!
- O’Shine ORIGINAL
- A Lil bit of everything
- LIFE EDITOR
- Boundless Blessings by Kamal
- Chai & Biscuits Here we 8 questions out of the ones asked to us. Answer any 7 of them.
- What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What was your favourite class when still at school?
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
- Have you ever done something completely mad and crazy
- Which book/movie/play had the most effect on you?
- What is your nickname?
- If there was one thing you could do before the world ended, what was it?
Stay Happy! Stay Blessed! 🙂
Have a good one! 🙂