” The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”
My favourite song of his: Mockingbird
Today is his birthday and here we are with five cool facts about the bday boy.
So without further, a due let’s get tot the facts!
1. He is a big fan of the dictionary. When he is not working he is always busy scribbling words from the dictionary. NBow we know how he gets so complex rhymes for his songs!
2. Eminem had a rough marriage which almost falls off when a burglar snuck into his house and stole the money he and his wife were saving for their daughters’ college tuition. Don’t believe me just listen to the song ‘Mockingbird‘ which portrays his entire life in one song!
3. He was really broke at first and his story is probably the most inspiring of all. prior to the deal, he signed with FBT records was struggling as the father of two to make ends meet.
He worked as a cook and a dishwasher at Gilbert’s Lodge, a small family restaurant in Michigan, making a mere $5.50 an hour.
4. Also, you all probably know this one but he was severely bullied in school.
Once,Eminem was so badly bullied in school that his mum ended up suing them. He mentioned the bully D’Angelo Bailey on his song ‘Brain Damage for which he got sued!
5. When “Lose Yourself” won the Academy Award for Best Original Song, not only was Eminem not there to accept the award, he was asleep during the entire ceremony because he didn’t think he would win. Huh! So humble!
..and here’s the extra one!
6. He doesn’t know how to operate computers and how to use the internet as has no desire to learn it but listening to the quality of his poetic music his intelligence and remarkable knowledge of etymology is evident!
Which one of these did you like the most? Let us know in the comment section below! 😉