Here we are again experimenting with different kinds of stuff and in its course, we have a realised that if something is good then it is worth doing again!
These are going to be short posts with the calibre of great entertainment.
So behold these amazing facts and try hard to hold on to your socks!
1. Ants can survive in a microwave. Their size is small enough to do dodge the waves.
Ain’t that some superpower!
2. The Japanese company YKK makes almost half of the zippers produced in the world.
Check your Denim now; as it might be there right now!
3. Diamonds aren’t as rare as you may think.
The high price is maintained by the global monopoly of
Corporation as the legend is that they have stored tonnes of it at some facility somewhere underground.
4. Two of the world’s largest rivers the Amazon and the Rio Negro meet but do not mix and are visually distinct occupying the same density of water.
This happens due to their different densities temperature and speeds!
5. Michel Jordan makes more money now each year than he earned in salary during his entire 15 year NBA career.
And as always the extra one! 😛
6. It would take 90-120 minutes to just hard boil an Ostrich egg!
These were the five facts and they definitely knocked my socks off when I came across them!
Hope you guys enjoyed a lot and had fun reading those facts!
I would highly appreciate it if you share it with someone who might be interested.
Comment below which of these facts knocked your socks off!