Here we are again experimenting with different kinds of stuff and in its course, we have a realised that if something is good then it is worth doing again!
These are going to be short posts with the calibre of great entertainment.
So behold these amazing facts and try hard to hold on to your socks!
1. Of all the animals present on the earth mosquitoes have contributed to more deaths than any other animals!
2. Strongest muscle in human body proportional to its size is the tongue!
3. Leo nardo da Vinci was not the only one who painted the portrait of Lisa del Giocondo, the women you may recall as Mona Lisa.
There are other versions of the painting painted by Leonardo da Vinci’s student and called Prado mona Lisa.
4. Dolphins always sleep with half of their brain awake hence being half conscious, otherwise, they will be drowned.
5. The philippine island of Luzon contains a lake that contains an island that contains a lake that contains another island.
..and here’s the extra one…. (yeah I know, as always!)
6. This is not a painting but a completely real photo of Camel Thorn Trees, Namibia clicked by Frans Lanting that has not been retouched or photoshopped in any way.
These were the five facts and they definitely knocked my socks off when I came across them!
Hope you guys enjoyed a lot and had fun reading those facts!
I would highly appreciate it if you share it with someone who might be interested.
Comment below which of these facts knocked your socks off!